“What to do if your child is missing."
By reading "My Puppy Can Find Me" picture book with your children the whole family will learn what to do if they are ever separated or missing, and how the family dog can be of assistance during emergencies.
Children will learn valuable lessons by doing these fun exercises that reinforce and teach the pet dog and family to work together during crisis situations to overcome fear and survive.
The whole family learns how to use the family dog to the full advantage regardless of the age, size or breed of the dog.
As a family member and part of the pack your dog always knows where each member of the pack is at, this is natural for the dog to know and we as dog owners only need to learn how to take advantage of this natural instinct our dogs possess.
This children's picture book shows the whole family, young and old, how to use the average family pet as your own hero dog and search dog.
"My Puppy Can Find Me" ebook and picture book is based on the original "Family Disaster Dogs" book (available on Amazon) by former Search Dog trainer and Bloodhound breeder Amber Higgins in the USA.
With artwork and illustrations from U.K. Dog Cartoonist Helen "Scotty" King.
The valuable lessons you and your children can learn are:
1. Young children learn how to tell the family dog to "go find parents"
2. Children learn to wait in one place and play a game until adults find them (we cannot find a missing child if they keep moving away from the searchers, its best to teach children to sit and wait)
3. Parents and older children learn how to tell the dog to go for help and find missing loved ones.
4. Parents learn to ask the dog to find anybody
5. Any age or size dog learns to go to family members or friends upon command like police and military dogs do.
This skill can be used for carrying objects to a person or as a messenger dog.
6. Any dog learns to show you how they can track a missing human pack member and find loved ones with these easy fun game like lessons.
This book is for children 3 and up!
This child version of the Family Disaster Dog book has easy to read familiar words and fun illustrations for your child to learn as they read.
A note from the author
I want to help dog owners and friends of dog families avoid every parent’s worst nightmare. What to do if your child is missing.
Our dogs know where we are every moment and when we leave the house they long to follow us. Our dogs do find us when we open the door. Our dogs can find whoever has left the house, yard or pack, if we dog owners know how to ask. Let us show you how to ask any dog to help you.
The more we share this valuable information, the more children and missing persons we all will help. Thank you in advance for reviewing, liking and sharing so others can learn too ! Amber
Visit the sit to teach your dogs to rescue your family, Family Disaster Dogs