Welcome to the exciting world of Mantrailing ...
and finding people with a dog!
Mantrailing is a K9 Search and Rescue specialty that is quickly becoming popular as a sport and recreation for all dogs to enjoy. Mantrailing dogs use the nose to scent discriminate one person from all other people to locate the one particular person.
A truly amazing fact about Mantrailing is how quickly most dogs’ take to this type of training and how quickly the dogs find people. Dogs love to use their nose to find people. The fun part of Mantrailing is that we follow the dog and allow the dog to lead the way!
By following this simple step-by-step method of setting the dog up for success you and the dog will be finding a person from the first day of training and beyond.
- Use a time tested and proven step by step method for solid reliable success on the trail.
- Do actual trails to find a hidden person with a dog.
- Learn to read the dog and the dog will learn to tell you what they find.
- Both of you will have a great introduction to the world of K9SAR.
- Each post will be linked to the next post so you can follow through
- you would rather have the post delivered to your email...Sign-up at the pop up window at Family Disaster Dogs.