Quick Dog Training Tricks
Teach your dog to pick up or retrieve objects by name or command
1. Teach your dog to play with a toy
2. Use a command or word like "Fetch, Go-Get, Retrieve "
3. When dog is retrieving the toy on command attach toy to an object you wish the dog to get for you or place the toy with the item.
4. Use the command or word like "fetch" with the objects name
5. Ask dog to find toy/object by the name or command you used
6. Once dog is bringing you the toy and object remove toy
7. Ask dog to find object by name
8. When dog finds or brings you object then praise dog with toy and play
Once dog is retrieving object you ask for you by name then you can add other object by names
|Wrinkledpups Daisy Mayham Fetching
Pet Food Recalls and other great pet care advice
can be found at Wendy's Animal Talk